Cisco Meraki MG51E
Grow your branch-based business with the Meraki MG51E – cloud-managed 5G
The Meraki MG51 Ecellular gateway simplifies the path to wireless WAN connectivity over 5G and makes cellular a viable primary uplink option for many networks bypassing the necessity for wired circuits. The MG51 acts as a gateway to the internet cellular networks by converting 5G and LTE signal from a cellular provider to an Ethernet handoff, which can be used as an internet uplink for a variety of use-cases.
MG51E can work with any routing or switching device, Meraki or non-Meraki. With additional 802.3at compatibility, the MG can be placed anywhere and powered via power over ethernet (PoE) like any access point. This gives users the option for optimal physical placement for signal quality – a cornerstone for wireless WAN communications.
Fast, resilient, low latency
- Internal Cat 20 cellular modem, up to 2 Gbps/300 Mbps (d/u) throughput
- Sleek design with dual-carrier support and two mGbE ports
- Universal mounting bracket for attachment to walls, ceilings, or poles
- IP67 rated for environments of all types
- 360-degree cellular coverage with omnidirectional antennas