Meraki MT14 Indoor Air Quality Sensor
Cloud-managed indoor air quality sensor
Health and comfort are major priorities. Make them happen by keeping a close eye on indoor air quality.
Indoor air quality has become increasingly more important to schools, businesses, and other organizations as they look to create smart, sustainable buildings that provide safe and comfortable environments. Poor air quality, on the other hand, can decrease productivity or cause adverse health effects ranging from mild to severe.
The Cisco Meraki MT14, part of the Meraki MT sensor portfolio, provides real-time indoor air quality monitoring to promote smart spaces and create safe environments. MT14 can detect the presence of chemicals, debris, extreme temperature, humidity, and noise. If air quality decreases for any reason, MT can notify you immediately or automate the building HVAC system to increase ventilation and keep people safe.
- Temperature sensor range from 0°C to 55°C (32F° to 131F°)
- Humidity sensor range from 0% to 95% relative humidity
- TVOC sensor range up to 10,000 µg/m³
- PM2.5 sensor range up to 1,000 µg/m³
- Ambient noise sensor range from 20 to 120 dBA