Meraki MT40 Smart power controller
Monitor and alert on power usage and remotely control power for connected devices.
The Cisco Meraki MT40 smart power controller is the latest addition to the MT sensor portfolio. MT40, combined with the rest of the MT family, provides remote visibility into physical conditions and equipment status and power consumption to minimize unplanned downtime, extend equipment lifespan, and benchmark energy usage to quantify sustainability initiatives.
MT40, an inline power monitor, provides insight into power usage, intelligent alerting, and remote control of power status to improve sustainability, speed troubleshooting in remote deployments and streamline operations by enabling a more efficient response to power outages.
- Gain insights into power usage
- Get power outage and anomalous power usage notifications
- Troubleshoot connected devices with remote powercycling commands
- Monitor voltage, current, apparent power, real power, AC frequency, power factor, and energy
- Configure alerts for thresholds, deviations, or power outages
- Send alerts via SMS, push notification, email, or webhook
- Power cycle devices to help with troubleshooting
- Prevent accidental power commands with remote lockout
- Identify power outages for more efficient response