Meraki MX84 Advanced Security License and Support, 1 Year
What’s included in Meraki’s License
Dashboard (Management Portal)
The Cisco Meraki dashboard provides intuitive management of your entire Meraki infrastructure under a single pane-of-glass, from anywhere in the world, with no additional training.
• Real-time tunnel: A patented lightweight, secure, zero-config control tunnel provides rich real-time data and visibility.
• Configuration: Completely configure and optimise your Meraki infrastructure devices in dashboard with no additional training.
• Remote access: Network management and monitoring from any Internetaccessible location, in a web browser or the Meraki app.
• Live troubleshooting: Built-in tools provide live troubleshooting within dashboard to assess performance, without going on-site.
• Unmatched visibility: Get granular insights into how your network is being used by users, devices, applications, and more.
• Reporting: Customise reports and analytics on network performance and user behavior and export or schedule emails.
• Zero-touch deployment: Easily scale and add devices as needed, automatically pulling their configurations from the cloud.
• Inventory: Maintain visibility over the status of all Meraki infrastructure devices and all EMM applications in dashboard.
• Role-based administration: Manage access to organisations and networks based on user role and responsibilities.
• Two-factor authentication: Enable two-factor authentication when logging into dashboard for added security.
• Alerts: Automate configuration change alerts and network monitoring alertsto stay abreast of updates and network status.
24/7 In-house Support
Dedicated, in-house Cisco Meraki technical support engineers provide fast and relevant responses to customer queries via 24/7 telephone support, email cases, or even cases created in dashboard.
• Telephone support: Meraki technical support teams are located in San Francisco, London, and Sydney, providing 24 x 7 coverage, multi-language support, and emergency response.
• Dashboard case support: You can create a new case or track existing cases under the ‘Help’ tab in dashboard, providing instant visibility into the status of their queries.
• Email case support: Send an email to email@example.com and instantly create a case.
• Customer satisfaction: Meraki aims to provide the highest quality support, and our customer satisfaction ratings show that we do.
• Cases & SLAs: You’ll have a named support owner at all times with SLAs between 15 minutes to 1 business day.
The Cisco Meraki warranty is here to ease your mind with industry-leading replacement policies.
• 24 x 7 support: The Cisco Meraki Support team is available to assist you at any time.
• Advance replacement: Advance replacement orders will ship within 1 business day.
• Free shipping & returns: Meraki will pay for warranty replacement return shipments and shipping the replacement device.
• Hardware warranties: Each of our products are backed up by an industry-leading hardware warranty:
– MR indoor access points: lifetime warranty
– MR outdoor access points: 1-year warranty
– MS switches: lifetime warranty
– MX security appliances: lifetime warranty
– MV security cameras: 3-year warranty
– MG cellular gateway: lifetime warranty
Automatic Firmware Updates & New Features
As a cloud-based solution, Meraki engineers are able to push firmware updates and new features natively to devices, providing always up-to-date and futureproofed devices, at no additional cost.
• Quarterly firmware updates: As features are improved upon and optimised, updates are released and available in dashboard.
• Feature updates: Meraki engineers are continuously innovating and releasing the latest features, future-proofing devices.
• User scheduled: Schedule updates for convenient times, or defer them as needed.
• Security: In the event of a security threat, Meraki engineers can develop and push patches directly to devices, providing rapid response and protection.