Cisco Meraki Z4C
Integrated cellular failover in an elegantly designed secure remote-work gateway with Wi-Fi 6
Flawless office-like connectivity with added cellular resiliency and enterprise-level security.
The Cisco Meraki Z4C teleworker gateway is an enterprise class firewall, VPN gateway and router. This device offers wireless connectivity with WiFi 6, five gigabit ethernet ports, including a built-in PoE-enabled port for VoIP phones and other PoE powered devices. The Z4C is designed to securely extend the power of Meraki cloud managed networking to almost any location. With a built-in LTE modem, the Z4C simplifies any deployment that requires a backup cellular uplink, or is positioned in a remote location.
Beyond best-effort remote work
- Build the most efficient and scalable long-term remote work strategy
- Secure internet access with Cisco AMP, ThreatGrid, and content filtering
- WAN: 1 GbE; integrated Cat 12 LTE modem
- LAN: 4 GbE (1x PoE-enabled port)
- Wi-Fi: dual-band 2×2 Wi-Fi 6
- 500 Mbps firewall throughput
- 250 Mbps site-to-site VPN throughput