Cisco Meraki MV22
Indoor varifocal dome camera with 256GB storage
With up to 3X optical zoom, provides flexibility for your indoor environments.
The Meraki MV22 series, part of the MV smart camera family, brings physical security and advanced analytics together in a dome form factor suitable for a variety of deployments. The builtin powerful processor and innovative edge architecture minimize physical infrastructure and software requirements. MV22 smart cameras ensure physical safety and security while providing business intelligence, all in a refreshingly simple package.
Meraki MV22: SECURITY AND ANALYTICS
As with the rest of the MV lineup, the MV22 series places highendurance storage locally on the camera, removing the Network Video Recorder (NVR) and Video Management System (VMS) from the equation. Not only does this drastically simplify both installation and scaling, but it also eliminates a major network security vulnerability in IT infrastructure.
MV22 series cameras are equipped with an industry-leading processor, and have a 4MP sensor for recording in up to 1080P. The processor powers advanced analytics capabilities that previously required specialized software and heavy-duty hardware. Harnessing the power of machine learning for computer vision, MV22 can do real-time object detection, classification, and tracking. This compelling insight lays the foundation for more effective and efficient processes, like journey pathing, and safe working practices.
MV22 cameras are varifocal dome cameras, capable of up to 3x optical zoom. The adjustable field of view provides flexibility to cover wide areas for context, or focus up close to get details of smaller scenes. This, combined with an attractive industrial design and easy installation makes it a natural fit for a variety of indoor applications.
Meraki MV22 Highlights
- 256 GB high write endurance solid state storage
- 1080p high definition video recording with H.264 encoding
- 3-9 mm varifocal lens
- 802.11ac wireless
- Microphone for audio recording
- IR illumination up to 30 m or 98 ft
- Simplified and attractive industrial design
- No tools needed for lens adjustments
- Standard mounting kit included
- Industry-leading onboard processor
- Person detection powered by machine learning technology
- No servers or software required
- Compatible with MV Sense licenses
Granular access controls
- Control who can view live and historical footage
- Limit access to video exporting
- Grant access to individual cameras or by device tags
- Network-wide visibility and control
- Stream local or remote — the cloud automatically routes the video feed
- Create and organize video walls
- Export video clips for download, or share via a link