Cisco Meraki MV63
Outdoor wide-angle fixed lens mini dome camera with 256 GB onboard storage
With a compact form factor and 4MP video resolution, ideal for entrances and exits.
The Meraki MV63, part of the third generation of MV smart cameras, combines physical security and advanced analytics in a powerful, yet compact fixed-lens mini dome form factor. With an edge architecture that minimizes physical infrastructure and software requirements, MV63 enables faster, easier deployments and greater scalability.
• Fixed lens mini-dome camera
• Compact form factor with 102° horizontal FoV
• More detailed information with up to 4K resolution
• Night vision with IR illumination up to 20 m (66 ft)
• IK10+ and IP67 for deployment in outdoor and demanding environments
• Intelligent motion indexing with search engine
• Built-in analytics like motion search, motion recap, and motion heatmaps
• Machine-learning capability for intelligent object detection
• Secure video access to ensure privacy with role-based user accounts
• Cloud-augmented edge storage for minimal physical infrastructure
• Built-in automatic security with secure boot and signed firmware, backed by a hardware security chip
• Suitable for deployments of all sizes, from 1-10,000+ cameras