High-Performance Wi-Fi 6E wireless
Tri-band 802.11ax-compatible access point with separate radios dedicated to security, RF management, and Bluetooth® coupled with a USB port for added connectivity options.
Flexible Deployment Options
With the flexibility to choose between cloud- and on-premises management, the Catalyst 9164 Series Access Point ensures network investment protection and unlocks the power of hybrid work. The Wi-Fi 6E-compliant access point takes advantage of the 6-GHz band expansion to produce a network that is more reliable and secure, with higher throughput, more capacity, and less device interference. The access points come with three 4×4 radios and provide a host of cutting-edge features.
With the industry’s leading network archiople to work anywhere at any given time with elevated, secure, and connected experiences, the Cisco Catalyst 9164 Series Access Points are the best choice.
Operational management is not static, as customers are able to change their network management whenever they want. If a network with Cisco Catalyst 9164 Series Access Points was originally an on-premises deployment, it can be changed to cloud-based management without the need to purchase and redistribute additional hardware.
• 2×2:2 and 4×4:4 MU-MIMO 802.11ax compatible
• 7.49 Gbps tri-radio aggregate frame rate
• 24×7 real-time WIDS/WIPS and spectrum analytics via dedicated fourth radio
• Integrated Bluetooth Low Energy Beacon and scanning radio
• Single 2.5 Gbps mGig Ethernet port
• USB 2.0 host interface (Type A connector) with a 4.5W power budget
• Enhanced transmit power and receive sensitivity
• Full-time Wi-Fi location tracking via dedicated 3rd radio
• Integrated enterprise security and guest access
• Application-aware traffic shaping
• Optimized for voice and video
• Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
• Sleek design blends into office environments