Cisco Meraki MR57
Ultra High Performance Wi-Fi 6E wireless
The Cisco Meraki MR57 is a cloud-managed 4×4:4 802.11ax compatible access point that raises the bar for wireless performance and efficiency. Designed for next-generation deployments in offices, schools, hospitals, retail shops, and hotels, the MR57 offers high throughput, enterprise-grade security, and simple management. The MR57 provides a maximum of 8.35 Gbps* aggregate frame rate with concurrent 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz and 6GHz radios. A dedicated fourth radio provides real-time WIDS/WIPS with automated RF optimization, and a fifth integrated IoT radio delivers Bluetooth scanning and beaconing. With the combination of cloud management, high-performance hardware, multiple radios, and advanced software features, the MR57 makes an outstanding platform for the most demanding of uses—including high-density deployments and bandwidth or performance-intensive applications like voice (Cisco WebEx) and high-definition video.
Software configurable flex radio architecture for 6 GHz support
MR57 supports a software defined flex radio which can be toggled between a 5 GHz and 6 GHz. This provides an option to operate MR57 in either a dual 5 GHz configuration or a true tri-band configuration. Tri-band configuration unlocks the use of new spectrum in the 6 GHz frequency range which provides additional channels to increase throughput and reduce interference and noise from legacy devices. 6 GHz support ensures that the MR57 supports future technologies.
MR57 and Meraki cloud management
Management of the MR57 is through the Meraki cloud, with an intuitive browser-based interface that enables rapid deployment without time-consuming deployment complexity and time consuming staging process. Since the MR57 is self-configuring and managed over the web, it can be deployed at a remote location in a matter of minutes, even without on-site IT staff. 24×7 monitoring via the Meraki cloud delivers real-time alerts if the network encounters problems. Remote diagnostic tools enable immediate troubleshooting over the web so that distributed networks can be managed with a minimum of hassle. New features, bug fixes, and enhancements are delivered seamlessly over from the dashboard.
- Four 4:4 MU-MIMO 802.11ax compatible
- 7.78 Gbps tri-radio aggregate frame rate
- 24×7 real-time WIDS/WIPS and spectrum analytics via dedicated fourth radio
- Integrated Bluetooth Low Energy beacon and scanning radio
- Dual 5 Gbps mGig ethernet port support
- USB 2.0 host interface (Type A connector) with 9.5W power budget
- Enhanced transmit power and receive sensitivity
- Full-time Wi-Fi location tracking via dedicated third radio
- Integrated enterprise security and guest access
- Application-aware traffic shaping
- Optimized for voice and video
- Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment