Cisco Meraki MR36H
Wi-Fi 6 access point for smarter guest experiences
Ideal for in-room, hotel, and dormitory deployments.
The Cisco Meraki MR36H is a Dual-band, 802.11ax 2×2:2 Wall Switch Access Point with dedicated security, wired access ports, and RF management radio as well as an integrated Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) beacon and scanning radio.
The MR36H provides a maximum of 1.5 Gbps* aggregate frame rate with concurrent 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radios. A dedicated third radio provides real-time WIDS/WIPS with automated RF optimization, and a fourth integrated radio delivers Bluetooth scanning and beaconing as well as IoT solutions.
With the combination of cloud management, high performance hardware, multiple radios, and advanced software features, the MR36H makes an outstanding platform for the most demanding of uses—including high-density deployments and bandwidth or performance-intensive applications like voice and high-definition video.
MR36H and Meraki Cloud Management
Management of the MR36H is performed through the Meraki cloud, with an intuitive browser-based interface that enables rapid deployment without time-consuming training or costly certifications. Because the MR36H is self-configuring and managed over the web, it can be deployed at a remote location in a matter of minutes, even without on-site IT staff.
24×7 monitoring via the Meraki cloud delivers real-time alerts if a network encounters problems. Remote diagnostic tools enable immediate troubleshooting over the web so that distributed networks can be managed with a minimum of hassle.
The MR36H’s firmware is automatically kept up to date via the cloud. New features, security fixes, and enhancements are delivered seamlessly over the web. This means no manual software updates to download or missing security patches to worry about.
• 2×2:2 (2.4GHz) + 4×4:4 (5GHz) MU-MIMO 802.11ax
• 2.7 Gbps* dual-radio aggregate frame rate
• 24×7 real-time WIDS/WIPS and spectrum analytics via
dedicated third radio
• Integrated Bluetooth Low Energy Beacon
• Integrated scanning radio
• Enhanced transmit power and receive sensitivity
• Integrated enterprise security and guest access
• Application-aware traffic shaping
• Optimized for voice and video
• Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
• Sleek design blends into office environments
• Full-time Wi-Fi location tracking via dedicated 3rd radio