Cisco Meraki MR78 Wi-Fi 6 Outdoor AP
Entry-level Wi-Fi 6 for outdoor environments
The Cisco Meraki MR78 is a Dual-band, 802.11ax, 2×2:2, cloud managed entry level outdoor Access Point. Designed for basic, medium-density deployments, the MR78 provides enterprise grade security and simple management.
The MR78 provides a maximum of 1.5 Gbps* aggregate frame rate with concurrent 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radios.
With the combination of cloud management, high performance hardware, multiple radios, and advanced software features, enterprise-grade security, the MR78 makes an outstanding platform to provide reliable Wi-Fi for small business and home office networks that want reliable and secure wireless connectivity.
MR78 and Meraki Cloud Management
Management of the MR78 is performed through the Meraki cloud, with an intuitive browser-based interface that enables rapid deployment without time-consuming training or costly certifications. Because the MR78 is self-configuring and managed over the web, it can be deployed at a remote location in a matter of minutes, even without on-site IT staff.
24×7 monitoring via the Meraki cloud delivers real-time alerts if a network encounters problems. Remote diagnostic tools enable immediate troubleshooting over the web so that distributed networks can be managed with a minimum of hassle.
The MR78’s firmware is automatically kept up to date via the cloud. New features, security fixes, and enhancements are delivered seamlessly over the web. This means no manual software updates to download or missing security patches to worry about.
- 2×2:2 MU-MIMO 802.11ax
- 1.5* Gbps dual-radio aggregate frame rate
- Enhanced transmit power and receive sensitivity
- Integrated enterprise security and guest access
- Application-aware traffic shaping
- Optimized for voice and video
- Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
• Integrated enterprise security and guest access
• Application-aware traffic shaping
• Optimized for voice and video
• Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
• Sleek design blends into office environments
• Full-time Wi-Fi location tracking via dedicated 3rd radio